Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome.

After crashing my second conference, I decided to dedicate some time to this endeavor:

I crash conferences. Of things that interest me, and whichever conferences are accessible.

Why?--- Well, I learn a whole lot about things that others have to teach, meet people, gather business cards, and pass out mine. Also I enjoy great food and drink, and see the future of the world around me, especially products and services.

Why crash?--- I don't have the abundance of money that it takes to register for these. And honestly, the only reason there is a registration fee is to gather some surplus funds for the next conference from those who are coming from afar, and don't realize how easy it is to crash a conference. (poor suckers)


I shouldn't call them poor suckers
because I will, on occasion pay for conference registration when crashing them are too risky or impossible.

I hope you learn a bit from this, and maybe I'll meet you in the future.

No comments: